Get our best savings account rate with Platinum Savings. Keep your funds liquid and federally insured up to $250,000.00 — at a variable rate that’s better than the 0.53% APY¹ national average yield for savings accounts.
Looking for a high-yield savings account?
How it works:
- Balances $1,000.01 and above earn the 91-Day Treasury Bill rate minus 1%. Interest rate and APY change monthly on the first business day.
- Balances $0.01 - $1,000.00 earn 0.50% APY.
- $1,000.00 minimum deposit to open an account.
- 6 free withdrawals or transfers per month, $1 per transaction thereafter.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
on balances $1,000.01 and above.
Rate accurate as of .
A $10.00 monthly service fee applies, but can easily be avoided by:
- Maintaining an average daily balance of $10,000, or
- Enrolling in online statements within online banking
Disclosures:1 National average APY obtained from Bankrate’s July 24, 2023 weekly survey - https://www.bankrate.com/banking/savings/average-savings-interest-rates/
2 Enroll within online banking