Remote Deposit Capture offers the convenience and cost savings of making check deposits from your location. Submit multiple checks at once and transmit check images and data for faster, more streamlined deposit processing.
Remote Deposit Capture
Scan. Submit. Save Time.
Scan checks and submit deposits from a business or home office computer.
With a desktop scanner (provided by us), you can convert checks into images and create a virtual deposit. The check images are stored in a searchable database for historic reference. Deposits are transmitted to Southern Bank using a secure, encrypted Internet connection.
Remote Deposit Capture is ideal for businesses that have remote or multiple locations, need to make deposits after normal banking hours, or receive checks with large dollar amounts.
With Remote Deposit Capture, you can:
- Make deposits anytime, day or night.
- Consolidate and deposit funds from multiple locations into one account.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Eliminate Courier fees or trips to the bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud.
System requirements change periodically as browser and versions of Windows are updated. Please contact us to discuss system requirements.
How it works
We will help you set up your scanner and provide training.
- Scan checks from a web connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank - After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and click the submit deposit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account. Deposited funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.