PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING
How your Online Banking will transition.
Bill pay will be disabled at 4pm Friday, February 17 and will be inaccessible until Monday, February 27.
Personal bill pay information will transfer to your Southern Bank online banking profile: including your payees, pending payments, and recurring payments. Bill pay history will not transfer. Users need to download/print bill pay history and schedule any necessary payments prior to February 17.
All payments scheduled to pay after 4pm on Friday, February 17 will transfer to Southern Bank’s bill pay provider and will be paid on or by the scheduled date.
For bill-pay related questions or concerns during the February 17 - February 27 lockout period, please contact the Citizens Electronic Banking Team at (660) 707-4770 Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm.
If there is no answer, please be sure to leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Citizens Bank & Trust Online Banking will go into read-only mode on Friday, February 24. Your Bill Pay information will transfer to your Southern Bank online banking profile: your payees, pending payments, recurring payments, and bill pay history will still be available to you within your new profile.
Your eStatements and Peer-2-Peer (P2P) information will not transfer over. Be sure to download/print any historical transactions and eStatements prior to Friday, February 24.
- eStatements: You will need to reenroll for paperless statements inside Southern Bank’s online banking once accessible - don’t worry, it’s quick and easy.
- P2P: We’ve partnered with Zelle® for you to send and receive money with friends, family, and other people you trust. Zelle® will be available right from within online and mobile banking so you don’t need to download any additional apps.
Citizens Bank & Trust online banking will be disabled and no longer accessible as of 8am on Monday, February 27.
Business users click here for online banking information.
How and when to log in to Southern Bank Online Banking for the first time.
Use the link below to log in for the first time on or after February 27th.
You must login for the first time using the link below. You will not be able to log in to the mobile app until after the initial login has been completed. Once your Access ID, SSN or EIN, and account number are validated, you’ll be prompted to create a new passcode.
After your first login, you can download the Southern Bank app and begin accessing your accounts via mobile banking. No additional enrollment is required.
- Most Access IDs will remain the same. If your access ID does change, you will be contacted prior to February 27.
- Access IDs should be entered as all lowercase. The Access ID and Password are case sensitive.
- If you are not able to log in for the first time, give us a call at (855) 452-7272. Please DO NOT re-enroll as a new user.
After your initial login, you will be able to access online banking using the login ribbon in the upper right-hand corner of any Southern Bank webpage.
Download the online banking user guide.
Your online banking user guide will walk you through how multi-factor authentication works, how to change your contact information, schedule bill payments, enroll in Zelle, and more.
Don't forget to download the mobile app.
This link has expired – please give us a call at (855) 452-7272 to activate your Southern Bank online banking profile.
Please do not re-enroll as a new user.