Christmas Club Savings from Southern Bank helps you to set aside funds year-round for holiday-related expenses. Have one less thing to worry about this year by preparing early.
Christmas Club Savings Account
Plan ahead and save for Christmas.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive interest on entire balance.¹
- No monthly service fee.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Early withdrawal subject to penalty²
- Minimum deposit to open account is $3.
- Funds automatically transferred into your Southern Bank checking account via an ACH transaction the last week of October.
Set your goal. Customize your savings plan.
To get the most from this account, set up direct deposit or a recurring transfer from your Southern Bank checking. You can also make additional deposits as often as you like. Here are some common savings plans:
- $3.00 per week for 50 weeks - $150.00
- $5.00 per week for 50 weeks - $250.00
- $10.00 per week for 50 weeks - $500.00
- $20.00 per week for 50 weeks - $1,000.00
Use our Saving for a Goal > calculator to make your own Christmas savings plan.
You are about to leave BankWithSouthern.com
The link you clicked will take you to a third-party website. Southern Bank is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by this third-party, nor does it guarantee the system availability or accuracy of information contained in this site. The web site is not controlled by Southern Bank.
If you do not wish to leave the site, please click the “X” in the upper right hand corner, or reload the page in your browser.
1Current interest rates are available upon request and are subject to change daily.
2Account holders who withdraw funds early forfeit any interest earned.