- Lost or Stolen Southern Bank Debit Card
If you suspect unauthorized use of your card, or your card is lost or stolen, please notify us at 1-855-4KASASA (452-7272) 24-hours a day.
- Debit Card Transaction Dispute
To file a dispute on any ATM or Check Card purchase, please call your local branch or 1-855-4Kasasa. A customer service representative will connect you with our Cardholder Services Department. If you need to file a dispute after hours please call our 1-855-4Kasasa line and follow the voice response options. Once you are connected to our Cardholder Services Department you will give a description of the transaction(s) and the reason for the dispute. A specialist will gather this information and input it into a card holder statement. This statement and instructions will be sent to you in the mail. Follow the instructions and return the statement to Cardholder Services. Provisional Credit will be issue to your account during the time period of investigation. Determining the results of investigation will determine whether the provisional credit will be determined as final credit or revoked. You will receive a letter notifying you of the results of the investigated dispute.
To expedite the dispute process you can voluntarily complete the Card Holder Statement Form located on our website and submit it to Cardholder Services rather than wait for one to be mailed to you. If you choose this method, be sure to obtain the case number from the Cardholder Service representative that is taking your request over the phone.
- Disputes can be reported for transactions that are no older than 60 days from the most recent account statement.
- It may take up to 10 days for provisional credit to be posted to your account.
- Disputes may take up to 90 days to investigate.
- Provide a thorough description of the reason for the dispute and any other documentation you may have to help the Cardholder Services department investigate your dispute.
- Return all documentation as quickly as possible or provisional credit could be removed.
- If you have any problems filing a dispute, please contact your local Customer Service Manager for assistance.
Click here to download and complete the form. Once completed, please bring it in to one of our locations.
- Lost or Stolen Southern Bank Credit Card
If you suspect unauthorized use of your credit card, or your credit card is lost or stolen, please notify us at 1-800-558-3424 (Consumer Card) or 1-866-552-8855 (Business Card) 24-hours a day.
- CardValet App
Control where, when and how your card is used, while safeguarding against fraud. By downloading the free CardValet app to your smartphone, you're always in control of card acvity. Turn cards off and on, set thresholds, monitor transactions, and much more — all from your phone. Best of all, it's customizable to your preferences. Learn more about this helpful service.