Enjoy no monthly service fee, plus up to 4% cash back on debit card purchases*. That’s all on top of refunds on ATM fees, nationwide.* What’s not to like about a little extra cash? Sign up today!
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on purchases up to $200 monthly
- Earn up to $8 cash back per month
- ATM fee refunds nationwide up to $10 monthly (up to $4.99 per transaction)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay with POP Money
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free debit card
- Free CardValet
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) direct deposit or auto debit post and settle
If you don’t qualify for the full rewards one month, don't worry!
Your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free, and there are no penalties for not qualifying. In fact, you can get right back to earning rewards the very next month!
Account available to residents of Missouri and Arkansas only.
*$100.00 minimum to open account. When qualifications are met, you will receive 4% cash back on check card purchases up to $200 in total check card purchases during the Monthly Qualification Cycle or total cash back of $8 per Monthly Qualification Cycle. The cash back rewards will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during monthly qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; ATM fees of $4.99 or less will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction. ATM fees of $5.00 or higher will be reimbursed if the appropriate ATM receipt is presented to a representative at one of our branches. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Account available to Arkansas and Missouri residents. Available to personal accounts only. As of 08/30/15.