Have convenient access to your accounts, even on the go, by downloading the Southern Bank app for your mobile phone or tablet or using your mobile web browser. Account balance information, transaction history details, bill payments, mobile deposits, and more – all available at your fingertips.
- Free, secure, easy-to-use service, available to customers enrolled in online banking*
- Access a wide range of banking tasks anytime, even on the go:
- Check available balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between enabled online accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks right from your mobile phone with Mobile Deposit
- Available via any web-enabled phone or mobile device
- Simply download our convenient app for free – iPhone | Android
- Or utilize your mobile browser
- Log in using the same Access ID and Passcode that you use for online banking
- Save time
*Southern Bank provides mobile banking as a free service to our Online Banking customers, however, web access is needed to use our mobile banking product. Your mobile communications carrier may charge you for web access. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and charges.
- Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks for free, on your schedule, with our 24/7 mobile deposit service. Simply snap a photo of the front and back of your check and submit it. This convenient service is available to all of our online banking customers, and works with our free mobile banking app. Download our app to get started today!
- App available for iPhone® and Android™ devices
- Download on Google Play
- Download on Apple's App Store
- Free, 24/7 check depositing with your iPhone or Android mobile device
- Available to all customers enrolled in online banking
- Works with our mobile banking app
- Simply snap a photo of your check and submit it
- Save time with fewer trips to the branch
- Fast and secure service
- Ensure you're enrolled in online banking
- Download our free app for your iPhone or Android device.
- Enroll in Mobile Deposit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Depositing a Check
- Start by endorsing the back of the check you wish to deposit:
- Provide your signature
- Below your signature, please write: "For MDC Only" plus the last 4 digits of the account you want to deposit into
- Lay the check on a flat surface with good lighting.
- Touch the "Front" button and take a photo of the front of the check.
- Touch the "Back" button and take a photo of the back of the check.
- Type in the check amount.
- Indicate which account you want to deposit into.
- Enter the email address that you want the receipt sent to.
- Click Continue.
- Review your images, amount and account info and click "Approve."
The deposit will take a few minutes to process. Once the deposit has been sent, you will be asked if you want to return to the "Deposit Check Menu."
*To be eligible for Mobile Deposit, the customer must meet all of the following requirements: be an active customer of Southern Bank for a minimum of 90 days; be currently enrolled in online banking; have no more than three return deposit items within the last three months; have the Southern Bank mobile app installed on his/her mobile device.